Sunday, September 30, 2012

First Exams!

So, this past week I had my first exam in my Historia Cultural del Área Maya class....I was super nervous. It was my first test on materials in a foreign language that I still don't know half as much as I should...but oh well. I studied and hoped for the best. When it came down to test day, I was still nervous, but did the best I could with what I could remember from the material. This week, I got my test back, and let's just say, I got  a grade higher than my goal (which was a 50...hey I was super nervous, don't blame me). So in the end, I got a 28/40..not the best but not the worst..it equaled out to a 70% which I was fine with. Some of my other classmates, who are from the Yucatan, said that I did better than them, so that was a huge relief! -sigh- breath of fresh air!

And this past friday, I had my 2nd exam in my Orígenes de Civilización class...this one I was super freaked out about. For one, I don't understand everything that goes on in class because it is mostly discussion, but I was able to read all of the lectures and took some notes...all in all, i think i did ok on the exam...this week we shall see! FINGERS CROSSED FOR A 20/20 hahahaaa

No comments:

Post a Comment