Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Final Post, Maybe, Maybe Not..

So, as I am writing this, my semester abroad has already officially ended <insert sad face here>. After the Salida de Campo, I basically set up camp at the Facultad to start on the mound of final assignments and other things i didnt get done during the school year. Thankfully, i got everything done!!! and on time  too! anddd, i also finished most of the assignments back at Lasell, because of course i had to take extra classes to make sure i graduate on time. Wednesday, Dec 5th, everything was done! besides my final paper for my honors class, but that doesn't really count. I've started my internship with NdV...and feel like i am still living at the facultad since i am here more hours than i had class in one day..

So far I have three grades from my classes: 90 in Spanish, 90 in Historia y Evolucion del Turismo, and an 83 in Geografia del Turismo.. the other two classes will probably remain a mystery...but hey! not too shabby for someone who could barley understand and speak the language upon their arrival.

My squatting in the city has commenced. I've already changed my departure date 4 times..because really, i dont want to leave. i've been crashing at one of my friends house with my oh so comfy hamaca. doing internship stuff before i officially leave the city after christmas has been my top priority..as well as sleep! but i am excited for Christmas in a new place! the first one away from my family and in the tropics! who da thunk it??

Well, untill i decide whether or not i will post some more entries, here is my final parting picture:
Me having a little too much fun in Ek-Balam

No comments:

Post a Comment